Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eat, Drink, and be Married! My cousin's wedding....

We were awaiting my husband's US citizenship interview, when we found the scheduled interview would coincide with lots of wonderful family events, including B&J's wedding!

In some recent movie (The Katherine Heigel Dresses One?), there was a discussion of how the groom looks as the bride comes down the aisle is the best moment that says the most about the wedding. This was definitely the best moment of this wedding! My cousin was all teary, and his bride was giddy with love as she connected to him!

The bride, gushing with love and tears as she goes down the aisle.

It was a simple and deeply sweet wedding, with a fun party!

I got to connect to extended family I have not had a chance to sit and really talk with for a long time. I was so glad I went.

No comments: